Saturday, February 17, 2007

Climbing The Walls

So I'm laying there on the couch, while Lesley and the boys are out for a walk. All of as sudden I hear some scratching, then Lesley knocking on the window. I look up to see Tanji hanging off the side of the house. What is my reaction? I jump up and grab the camera. What was Lesley's reaction, to knock on the window to get me to see Tanj climbing the house and for me to get the camera to capture the adventure.

Tanj was climbing the house between the two large windows at the foot of the bed. Maybe, he spotted the satellite dish, which is attached right above the windows, or maybe he was just being Super-T.

Hmmm what is up there?

I better check it out.

TANJ !!!

Get back here,...

I don't see what all the fuss is about.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


No comments: