Monday, December 22, 2008

Whipped Frenzy

We don't usually have a lot of "garnishes" around the house,
but I got a can of whipped cream for the anniversary party.
We knew who would be most excited about this...

Vladi, look what we have...

Vladi has a BIG smile!

He looks so tiny, this ought to fill him out a bit.

A little bit on the nose...

and a little drip that almost got away.

That's enough Vladi, you are looking a little batty.

How about you, Uschi?

Uschi takes a good sniff...

Where's the Fancy Feast?

Tanji helps him out.
Lick, lick, lick.

Uh-oh, Vladi is back for more. Poor Tanji!

The whole family is involved, this is exciting stuff.

Somehow Uschi has gotten whipped cream on his nose.

I may have had something to do with this...

Mmmm, that's not so bad after all!


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


2 comments:

Flamincatdesigns said...

Our Kali is addicted to whipped cream in a can. I use it in my hot tea in the morning and she sits waiting for her daily squirt and never lets me forget it.

Anonymous said...

I admire your self-control, Uschi! Will you be my weight-watcher buddy at the new year?