Monday, November 02, 2009

Squeak Mouse Toy

"For meee?"

That looks pretty good,...

Chomp

Grrrr

The Spring Fling mouse squeaks when touched,..
so,...

Tanji was soon on his way.

"Hey, back off, this is my toy."

Num, num, num.

"Daaaad, time for hand therapy,..."

"Ooooo, that's good chin scruffing,..."

Okay, back to

Focusing on the mouse toy.

Oh, no,...

"Not you too,... this is my toy."

I like this.

The playing continued on for awhile,...

until,...

Where did the mouse go,... ?

Squeak, squeak, squeak.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next



2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That last picture is GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your cats! Your blog is wonderful and I never miss a day of it. You so clearly love those gorgeous animals and, they, you.

I just looked at their baby pictures today. I wanted to eat them with a spoon!! Thanks so much for letting me see them so often.

Deven
Nashville, Tennessee