Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Critters

Today while at the pet-store we picked-up
supplies for next week's Biology Lab.

There is movement here.

This looks interesting.

Wooo Hooo.

What did we get?

This box is different.

"How did my paw get into these coconut husk shavings?"

Long-necked Tanji likes the smell.

Fascinating.

"Can I help?"

This is a pretty fancy litter box.

Uschi wants to help put the crickets in the habitat.

Interesting,...

I hear something,...

Hmmmm?

I can't take my eyes off those "buggies."

Do you want to play with me?

They're right there.

Helllooo,...

Did you see the "buggies" in here.

Everyone is interested.

Now, if our students will just spend as much
time making their observations.


Cricket update; they happily sung all night/morning,... >;-)
They traveled to work today and are now in our hall display.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


1 comment:

Katie said...

Haha that's awesome! If you ever can't find the cats, you'll know where to look now - they'll all be gathered around the cricket's cage! :)