Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter

"Easter Egg Hunt"
(In Lesley's world)

In reality,...


Outside with the boys for our Easter Egg hunt
on a beautiful spring day,...dressed for

the Ronde van Vlaanderen
.

Point us to Mur de Grammont,...
(Fabian Cancellara, Congratulations!!)

Uschi do you want to hunt Easter eggs?

I found a blue one,...

Here's a green one.

May we hunt eggs too?

I found another blue one,...

Me too.

How are we doing boys?

I think they are getting away,...

I've got this green one,...

I'll get this one in the tree,...

I've got it.

There goes another one over there.

Uschi stalks a few more strays.

Gotcha'

That was fun.

Time to take me for a ride in the basket.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


1 comment:

mcat said...

great easter shots of all of you -- and we especially enjoyed the link to the Ronde van Vlaanderen !
maxcat