Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh Uschi,... What Are You Thinking?

Uschi sprung out of some tall grass, towards Tanji,...

Really, do you want to go here?

Uschi's body poster tells us that he realizes
he might have made a mistake,...


T counters as U retreats.

Pounce,...

Pat, pat, pat,...

Take-down,... Tanji ! ... be nice,...

Oh-no, I was bad,...

But T is now ON and comes right back,...

U,... Stay down,...

Spring!!! ... Halloween-Cat-T

(apparently everyone was ready for that action except me,...)

The brown brothers check each other out,...

T overcomes his inner demons and disengages,...

Uoooi takes the opportunity to escape,
the situation he created.

Come on Tanji,...

I'm a good Tanji,...

Yes you are!


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


2 comments:

Cdn Cat said...

Some mornings my cat Cheetah does the Halloween Cat at the top of the stairs and comes at me sideways. I then chase him and he runs under the bed! Goofy cats....Bengals....

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

What fun,... our boys (well not Uschi so much) love to be chased,... or think they want to be, but when we chase them they act all scared,... Silly Bengals,...