Sunday, November 04, 2007

Eucalyptus Tree Climbing


Soon, the big Swirl heads down,... and

the little spots heads up,

and up,

All four paws digging in.

Hey V,... be careful up there,...

I knowww,...

I'm stable in this "V" in the tree.

I reached up and took off his leash so it
wouldn't get caught,...

This twig is yummy.

I think I will go a little higher,...

mmmm yummy bark,...

I think I'm high enough,...

I'm not sure about this,...

How am I going to get down,... ?

hmmmm ???

Backwards,... ?

Maybe head first,...

I'll just go straight down,...

I'm a big tree climber !!


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vlad is getting so big! Are the 3 now a happy family? My three Bengals are very loving and happy, taking turns playing, cleaning and sleeping with each other. The feral cat Boo still has some issues, but even she has been affected by their energy and loving ways.
Hugs,
Pam
Kintaro, Tessa and Abby

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little Koala bear - so cute!!