Sunday, July 04, 2010

Firecracker TT

Yesterday I did my second bike race.

My new "enhanced" aero-helmet.

Appropriately dressed,...
(as always)

Now we are talking,...

I turned some heads with my warm-up outfit...

And race kit,...
Getting ready to launch.

And he is off,...

Getting ready for the turn around.

Looking at 20k to go into the wind.

This was a smaller event and
my fitness has improved, some.

I won my age division,
57:59 for 39.1k = 25.15mph.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


4 comments:

mcat said...

nice race! i think the outfits faked em all out! that's a super helmet too -- any more info on it? maxcat

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

What other info are you looking for,... email directly (link on the right). Lavs

Pam said...

Yeah Lavs! Kitty paw high fives! We love the bright colors!
Pam, Kinny, Tessa and big Sam

Megan said...

Great job!