Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Purse

What's this?

After over a year of looking, Les finally found the "perfect purse/computer bag." Well, its really a tennis racket bag, but it seems to be a perfect match. Half the fun of a new purchase is waiting for the boys' reactions. Both immediately know when something different has entered their territory...

Is this for me?
Its not very fun...

Maybe I'm supposed to chew it...
"Tanj, stop doing that!"

Maybe I'm supposed to bat at it...
"Tanj, stop doing that!"

Fine, I'll just sit here quietly then.
"That zipper pull better not be headed into your mouth,..."

Uschi takes a sniff

Well, its not food...

BOoorrringggg!


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


1 comment:

Daisy said...

Inspecting new things is very fun. I am usually cautious at first. Just in case the new thing comes alive!