Monday, March 19, 2007

Window To The World

The weather has been getting pretty nice over the past few weeks. Our temperatures have been mild, 40s-60s (F) and the sun has been shining. The trees and flowers are blooming and the grass is greening up. I decided to open some windows in order to get fresh air moving through the house. When I approached the bathroom window, it dawned on me that it opens to the boys kennel, so I decided to take the screen out to see what they would do. They had a ball!!

Tanji was jumping in and out of the house through the window.
He kept jumping out the window, running around the house,
and back in the cat door,... then back out the window.

Soon however,

other places caught their eyes.

T looked,

and stretched,

then climbed,

to the top of the window.

Where he balanced,

contemplated his predicament,

and

taunted Uschi.

Uschi stretched,

I don't know how you are
going to get out of this one,...

Come on,... lend me a paw.

Tanji got down without a problem.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


No comments: