Sunday, September 30, 2007

Vladimir Leaps

Vladimir was leaping and ripping all over the place so I first tempted him with some long blades of dry grass then ran inside and grabbed a feather wand.

Vladi rises out of the grass.

Oooo grass

Feet down, baby.

Nice stretch.

Ooo just missed it.

Nice paw stretch.

That's how you get those feet down.

Spring.

I will swat you,...

focused.

Soaring

through the air.

Re-focused on a flying buggy.

I know this toy,...

Get back here,...

Nice body control.

swatttt,

Another flying buggy,

and a final parting shot.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh boy ! V really has the moves !
and the parting shots - oh my : )
maxcat

Anonymous said...

Great moves! Did Vladi get into the catnip? lol... Loved the "Another flying buggy". Get the fly is a big game around my house, Bengals flying through the air and now the puppy joins in. Lots of fun.
Pam
Kintaro, Tessa and Abby

Emma's Kat said...

I have so missed visiting the boys! My baby girl was born on the 21st of September, so I've been having computer withdrawal.

Love the jumping shots Vladi! I especially love the next to last photo!! ;)

emiliethestrange said...

another jumper :D Vladi's rosettes are getting visible.