Monday, July 02, 2007

Swatted

Mmmmmm, tastes like flies!

Uschi normally seems to be perfectly in control of himself. He lumbers across the floor with elegance and meows with disdain. However, pull out a potential toy, and Uschi becomes a crazy cat...

What's this? A toy for me?

His expression may be bored, but the
extended paw shows Uschi is interested...

I'll just give this a little bite...

and a lick or two....

My claws fit perfectly in the little holes...

and so do my teeth!

Grrrrrrrrr........

Oh no, its getting away!!!

We offer the flyswatter to Tanji...

who gives it a delicate sniff.

Back off Tanji, This is MINE!


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


2 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

The simplest things make the greatest toys, don't they! Love that little tongue of yours Uschi!

Daisy said...

Hahahahaha! I was laughing out loud at the last photo!