Thursday, July 05, 2007

Uschi Makes his Move


Usually the boys sleep near us, but not so close that they are actually touching us. Lately they have been getting mushier, and we are expecting them to some day be almost lap cats. Uschi finally has made his move: sleeping while touching his favorite family member (Dad, of course).

Uschi's resting his head on my leg,
quick, get the camera!

Who's happier here?

Uschi looks large and in charge.

Slowly, his front legs move closer...

Now he's hugging too!
(What a smile)

Now that's a happy cat.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


3 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

Awww, so sweet!

Daisy said...

That is so cute, Uschi moving closer and closer and closer! Bedtime is the very best time for snuggling. I usually try to lay across my Mommie's neck until she gets too strangled and makes me move.

Anonymous said...

awwwww - that's adorable! he looks so cuddly and smiley! (sometimes I lay near the Lady and then "accidentally" lean my back against her, but she'd better not try to make a big deal out of it - I will NOT cuddle with her.)
Grr