Monday, May 31, 2010

1up USA

I do a lot of my cycling on a CompuTrainer.
(it is just so "easy" to do very specific training sessions)

However, I regularly "burn" them up,
leaving me without a trainer for a few weeks,...

This time I splurged and bought a back-up trainer.

What did we get?

A 1up USA flywheel based "bullet-proof" trainer.
(very highly rated)

I'm not sure about that,...

It looks very different to me,...

But this box,... I know boxes.

Me, too,... boxes are great.

Pounce.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


2 comments:

mcat said...

absolutely amazing what you can get for yr bike training nowadays - post some of yr favorite rides....and does this mean yr healed and back on the road again ? thanks for the info
maxcat

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Cyclists can get just about anything they are willing to spend there $$ on,... >;-)

Healing,... my face/teeth feel fun but work fine. My wrist still lacks some mobility and strength, and hurts. But again is basically fully functional.

I've been trying to get back in shape, a long way to go,... mentally I'm also not as confident yet. But getting better all the time. >;-)