Thursday, April 07, 2011

10 Minutes With Uschi

Today, Uschi and I were walking and he was his typical
self, talking and impeding forward progress. Lesley just
laughs, saying that she can hear him across the yard,...

Hi dad,...

Where are we going?

Am I in your way?,...

How about if I sit here?

Ooooo-baby,... that feels good.

Why did you stop?

Did you see me down here?

How about if I get in a chair?,...

DAAAAD,...

Yes, Uschi I heard you,...

Now where are we going?

These shot were literally taken during less than a ten
minute stretch of our walk. These are only the shots
that came out and when he was looking at the camera,...
there must have been hundreds of times he
sung his "I'm Uschi,... you're MY DaAAad"
song when he wasn't looking up.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


2 comments:

Deven said...

That boy really loves his dad!

Bonnie said...

Daddy's boy, indeed! He's superfelinely cute as well as handsome.