Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hole Hunters

Living in a big grass field, surrounded by grass fields, means we have lots of little rodentia holes and dirt mounds to play with. A favorite pass-time is "hole hunting," where the boys sniff, dig, stick their paws deep in the holes, and often happily sitting by the holes and mounds. They have never caught anything hole hunting, but seem totally fascinated, good smells I bet.

Uschi, this one is big and dark.

I'll watch out for mom,...
(who doesn't like us playing with the big holes)

See if you can get in there

the coast is clear,

only dad is watching us.

I think I feel something,...

Hello lloo, lloo,... anybody in there? re, re, re.

I only see my shadow,...

I'm going for it

My head is in the hole,...

Hey, I got some dirt in my ear,...



Previous ----- Home ----- Next


1 comment:

Daisy said...

Hole-hunting looks very fun. But be careful, because you never know what could be hiding in one of those holes! Like a snake!