Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Its My Birthday!

Today is my 40th birthday, which is really
another holiday for the boys...

My present was pre-opened (thank-you, Uschi)

What did you get us?

Tanji dives into the new cave.

A Bengal in his natural habitat.

Vladi wants to get under too.
"What,... am I touching your tail?"

"Its MY cave!"

"Anybody want to tackle me in my cave?"

Uschi has been waiting "patiently" for his turn.

A little push moves Vladi out of the way.

"Mine, mine, mine!"

I wonder where Uschi is?

The present was wrapped in a ribbon.

Tanji is waiting for the ribbon sucker-fish...

"Gimmee,... Gimmee,... Giimmee...!"

The big stripe needs his ribbon.

"How did this get wrapped around my paw?"

The "birthday boy" has the wrapping paper and the ribbon.
Somehow Uschi always gets the goodies.

Very pretty,... best in show!


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 40th birthday! I would *love* to have that present wrapped in ribbon in your photos. Where can I find one of those?

Bengal Lady said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

WHAT ?? ! ! ! No cake ?
o well . .
Happy Birthday Laves ! ooo to be 40. Again.
maxcat