Thursday, October 08, 2009

Sympathy Stitches

Mark is feeling a bit better again today and is cutting back on Oxycodone-acetaminophen painkillers, switching to more liver-friendly over the counter 200mg ibuprofen. He even spent a few hours "officially" at work today. Yesterday Mark kept me company during my first ever dermatology appointment, and wouldn't you know it, they found a few items of interest (probably from my years of sunbathing). So Mark ended up calming me down during two biopsies (I'm a total wimp) and now I have stitches too. Yea!!

The stitches are under there somewhere,we always say
"I go too," if one of us does something, the other does too.

A mini-battlescar on the neck. Mark wins this contest!
So to celebrate all of our bravery,we stopped at Safeway...

... and got cookies!!

This is to supplement our Fig Newmans, ice cream, and...

All Mark's no-chew required food.
The kitties aren't the only spoiled ones around here!


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


1 comment:

Bengal Lady said...

Yummy! I think I am going to go to the doctor. Surely they can find "something" wrong with me, so I can eat cookies!