Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Koala II

Our little Koala hit the ground then,...

shot right up a tall Douglas Fir.
(Did you spot Vladi headed up?)

V-baby,...

That is a little high,... don't you think?

Hi meowme,...

I can see a long way,...

V kept doing laps around the tree
on that whirl of limbs,...

I think I can walk this limb all the way to the well house roof,...

That wasn't a good idea,...

Soon V had enough,... and climbed down
to the next lower whirl of branches,...
(still 10-12ft up)

I'm coming down,...

Getting ready,...

Banzaiiiii

He shimmied down a few feet then lept for the ground,...
then happily trotted off in search of another adventure,...

Boy, you were way up in that tree,...
(to be continued,...)


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


4 comments:

Bengal Lady said...

Whew! Happy ending. I was anticipating an ending with something like a firetruck and ladder scene.

Unknown said...

Wow! That's high up, a little too much for my poor nerves. I must say, though, that the coloring/lighting of the photos of Vladi up the tree is excellent -- great camera and great photographer.

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

A bit high for us also,...

Kimmy said...

Talented climber!