Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Walking" With Uschi

If you have cats you are probably familiar
with them winding around your feet as you try to walk,...

Lets walk,...
Step,...

Hi,...
Step,...

How about if I lean on your leg?,...
Step,...

Did you see me down here,...
Step,...

Tail brush,...
Step,...

"Cruising",...

Whatcha' doing?
Step,...

About face,...
Step,...

Blocking progress,...
Step,...

This is fun,...
(Not so much since I'm almost falling down trying not to step on you)

Step,...

Stepping out,...

Now we are moving,...

Hi daaaaad,....
Step,...

I love you,...

Previous ----- Home ----- Next

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love the tail brush -- that makes our babies almost tripping us up worthwhile. And who wouldn't be enchanted by the loving, upward gaze accompanied by raaooows?

Bengal Lady said...

Try walking through the house with five little ones. Our blog would read something like, "Oops! Kitty flying across the room because it got in front of step in motion." Just kidding, of course!! ;-)

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Oh there is plenty of "nudging" (aka kicking). I try harder not to step on them when outside in my heavy boots, where I have less feel of my feet,... but inside, when barefoot, they get the boot. Lovingly of course,... >;-)

Each boy responds differently;

Tanji takes off thinking he did something wrong, and he learns.

Uschi avoids also, but is persistent.

Vladi, well he seems to like being kicked.