Saturday, February 26, 2011

Uoo In The Snow

Our recent snow has pretty much melted in the valley but
is still hanging in there at higher elevations.

Mary's Peak is still snowy
note the recent clear-cutting at the base!! >;-(

Some more Uschi pictures from our snow day,...
Whatcha' doin' Uschi?

Zoooom

Nice tree climbing,...

I've got this tree,...
(U that isn't as impressive as V's tree climbing,...)

Fine then,...

ROARRRRRrrrr

I can climb trees, dad always picks on meee,...
grumble, grumble, grumble,..

Ooooo,... vole,...

This snow is a little deep,...


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


1 comment:

Bonnie (bonyoulya) said...

Sorry, Uschi, but I'm with Dad on this: It's not an impressive height if I can still touch you, and it's truly laughable if you have climbed up, but I can still look DOWN at you while standing on terra firma.