Monday, August 06, 2007

Family Resemblance

Even though we've just met our newest family member Vladimir, and won't be bringing him home until September, we can already tell he will fit right in. He has a lot of our family characteristics...

Vladi is already a little explorer ...

and the harness is no big deal.
Lots of outdoor adventures ahead!

He thinks every present is for him

and sure knows his way around a food bowl.
(hmmmm, wonder if he likes cake?).

Vladi is already expert at finding comfy places...

and that face tells us he likes to be baaaaaaddddddddd.

He's not camera shy...

and poses anywhere, anytime.
(What a cute tail!!)

Anything can be a toy...

and toys can become booooorrrrrriiiinnnnggggg.

Vladi is already into physical fitness...

and has some serious dance moves.

Vladi seems to like a little TV...

and a good nap.

That's our boy!


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


7 comments:

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

So cute! Can't wait til he meets the boys!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

I keep looking at the pictures of Vladi. He is so striking. I didn't know Bengals came in that color. Of course your other two are beautiful as well. I love watching their adventures and look forward to many more.

Riley & Tiki's Mom

P.S. Tiki is my sweet little girl, but I think Riley thinks he is a Bengal. He loves to race around with the dog.

Daisy said...

Oh, I didn't realize he would not be coming home until next month. Waiting is hard! At least you have lots of cute pictures. And that harness is adorable!

I did not get to go home until I was 12 weeks old.

Emma's Kat said...

So cute and I know you all just can't wait to get him home! He looks almost like a little snow leopard!

Starbuck and Torrey said...

Hey Lavs! I can't believe you're getting another bengal!! You are so lucky! Starbuck and Torrey are doing great - I've been having trouble with my server and so no blog posts in ages! Will post soon!

Last month I was picking up a few things in my local pet store and they had a snow bengal! I couldn't believe it as bengals are almost unheard of in Hong Kong. I almost bought him as I couldn't bear to think of a bengal being in a pet store - but I already have three - I couldn't justify another one.

You are so lucky! I can't wait til he comes home and I get to see more pics of him. He looks stunning! Fantastic colour and great build. His temperament sounds amazing, too!

Welcome Vladimir!!!

Anonymous said...

Guys, my wife wanted me to ask you if your bengals jump on top of furniture, in our case a nine-foot high cabinet system, and then runs like a maniac back and forth before laying down and watching us work or eat? Thelonius is such a character. Thanks for sharing.

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Thanks for all of the comments,...

Dodie glad you are back online.

Gandalfe - Do the boys jump on the furniture? !!! We live in a one room ~800sqft house,... The boys go wherever they want! >;-) They actually stay off the kitchen counter (too many dirty dishes in the way) and our computers but everything else is fair game. They do not pay any attention to our food, food prep, eating, working, etc. and they do not stalk or jump on us. Their energy is high but their "badness" is low. No scratching of furniture or anything like that. We are very lucky/Happy!