Friday, January 26, 2007

Pan-T

It has been well documented that Tanjiro, "Ener-T," likes to play. He just goes and goes,... and goes, partly due to his inability to disengage from the action. If there is something going on, he HAS to be involved. Tanj stays after it until he is panting so hard that he can hardly stand. Ener-T has even gone so far as having "exercise induced asthma-like attacks," where he starts gasping. We regularly have to hide the toy away and calm him down, before he will walk away and collapse in a panting heap. Once Tanj has settled (just a bit) Uschi has a short opportunity to play with the toy, before Tanji's batteries are charged enough for him to come running back.

I see it,...

I must get it,...

No, no,... I'm alright,...

There it goes again,...

My lungs are burning,...

I can't see straight any more,...

and I'm feeling kind of wobbly, but

I can't take my eyes off the toy.

Just a quick lay down,...

No I can't rest,...

well maybe

I have had enough,...
For now.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


No comments: