Friday, October 27, 2006

Hardwood Chips

When I had the boyz litter delivered, I also had 3 yards of hardwood chips delivered so I could put down a new layer of sidewalk. At first the boyz were totally scared of the chips and my actions speading them out, but after a bit, they got use to them and investigated.

Tanji isn't sure,...

and side-steps the new sidewalk.

Eventually the boys

made it out to the main pile.

Uschi wants to see where they are going,

and jumps onto the full wheel barrow,

then explores the elevated pile.


Previous ----- Home ----- Next





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream last night that my Hubby and I took Uschi and Dax to a party at some random friend's house. The friend had about 3 million Bengals of various ages and sizes. I took Uschi outside to look around and then suddenly Hubby and I realized that both Uschi and Dax were missing and we were frantically looking around the house for them but couldn't find them among all the other Bengals!!

I woke up in a panic because I couldn't find them!

How weird is that?!

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

That sounds like the types of dreams Lesley and I have. The boys even haunt us in our dreams. Typically, I wake up and they are standing over me so I guess there is a connection.

Anonymous said...

You should "BE" the friend with 3 million Bengals. The nightmares are real! :-)

Tanj,Uschi&Vladi said...

Yes you are the friend with the million Bengals,... Every time I see the "crazy cat lady" on the Simpsons I think of you, smile, and wonder. >;-)

What fun they are!!