Friday, November 24, 2006

Box Defense

Uschi's ears tell us
"Leave me alone with my box!"

Usually Uschi lets Tanj have whatever he wants (toys, licks, etc.), but pom-poms and boxes are a different story. Uschi has a subtle and effective way of getting Tanj to "move along" if he has ventured into one of Uschi's boxes that litter our floor....

Uh-oh, Tanj is in Uschi's box!

"Nah-Nah Uschi, I'm in your box."

Uschi arrives right away
and begins to prod Tanj...

...with a little licking.

Tanj is stunned by the licking.
"Wait a minute..."

"Uschi's in here with me,
what happened?"

Now that Uschi has displaced Tanj,

he scratches the corrugated cardboard,

settles into the box,

sprawls into a comfy position,

and cleans up.

I love my box!


Previous ----- Home ----- Next


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha I love the picture where he's sprawled out - he looks drunk with love! LOL