Sunday, November 05, 2006

Blankie Boy

Uschi is not sure of his new "blankie"

Neither of the boyz like to curl up under blankets. They do like to lay on top of blankets (especially velvet and flannel), but quickly buck off any little blanket we put on top of them. The other day Uschi "looked cold", his fur all poofed out, so Les tried putting a big flannel shirt on top of him, and "bribed" him with a toy ball to see if he'd stay under the blanket...

Oooh, a new ball...

Wait a minute,

There's something on top of me!

Uschi is not amused...

Dad....

Did you see what Mom put on me?

Now, I'm all dirty...

Better clean this off too...

Now that I'm all clean,

Maybe this blankie isn't so bad.



Previous ----- Home ----- Next



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uschi has the sweetest kitten face... I want to smoosh him.